1. Oil Pan Gasket: A necessary part of any Jeep's oil system, this gasket helps oil move freely and prevents buildup in the crankcase.
2. Hydraulic Hose: A water-based or air-based hose used to control fluid flow in a jeep or other vehicle.
3. Jacks and Wrenches: essential tools for getting parts and service inside and outside your vehicle.
4. Suspension Cables: These cables connect various parts in a Jeep, such as power steering systems and brakes.
5. Heater Core: A core that helps keep your Jeep warm while driving in winter or inclement weather.
6. Air Pump: An air-based pump used to increase gas mileage or to remove air from the cylinders of a jeep while driving or off-roading).
7. Shock Absorber System: If you're going off-road, adding a Shock Absorber system can make your journey more enjoyable by reducing rolling resistance on the highway pavement.
8. Tire Pressure Monitoring System: This system helps you monitor the pressure of your tires and alerts you when they need to be replaced.
9. Transmission fluid level indicator: This device warns you when transmission fluid is low, which can cause loss of power or lock up when accelerating or braking.
10. Steering wheel cover: It is important to keep the wheel hub caps of your Jeep clean and free of debris as this will help reduce the wear of the wheel hubs over time.